Book A Virtual Pass Now For Just £199* - Save £300! Reinvent & Reimagine Your Corporate Charity Partnerships With Live Networking, Q&A & Brand New Case Studies From 36 Industry Innovators In 1 Day!
Strategic, Agile & Mutually-Successful Corporate Charity Partnerships: Adaptable, Innovative & Engaging Approaches To Solidify Strong Partnerships & Secure Long-Term Alignment Behind Shared Purpose In Our New Hybrid Working World.
Achieve Mutually-Beneficial Partnerships In The Post-Covid Landscape, Combat The Impact Of The Pandemic On Fundraising & Cultivate Creative Employee Engagement Approaches To Strengthen Corporate Buy In Throughout The Organisation & Solidify Long-Term Relationships.
8th Annual, Virtual, One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 1st March 2022.
36 Corporate & Charity Leaders Share Their Pandemic Learnings & Showcase The Future Landscape Of Corporate Partnerships By Solidifying Mutually-Beneficial Partnerships Post-Pandemic Through Innovative Employee Engagement, Volunteering & Fundraising Strategies, Aligning To Corporate Purpose & Building Strengthened Relationships For The Future:
- Mutually-Beneficial Partnerships In The Post-Covid Landscape: Coming together to come out stronger and drive partnership momentum through disruption and uncertainty
- NEW! Stand-Out Employee Engagement Strategies: Reinvigorate employees in partnerships, whether they are deskbound, deskless or hybrid!
- NEW! Fundraising Recovery: Strategically restructure and realign with corporates to offset fundraising losses and increase donations in the post-pandemic world
- Maintain & Strengthen Corporate-Charity Relationships: Build agility, engagement momentum and targets are consistently met to ensure mutual success
- Pitch Perfect! The Return Of Our Live Pitching Panel! Live charity pitches to corporate judges - back by popular demand!
- Corporate Perspective: Just What Are Corporates Looking For From Charities Now? From CSR to social purpose, align around corporate vision and values
- NEW! Sustainability & Mental Health: How is the partnership landscape evolving to keep pace?
- Value-Adding, Covid-Secure Volunteering: Collaborate and innovate to boost hybrid volunteering engagement
- NEW! Anticipate Future Trends, Future-Proof The Partnership Landscape: What are the key emerging trends in partnerships and how can we adapt to remain relevant?
How Does The Virtual Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference Work?
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
PLUS! Brand New Reasons To Attend This Year's Strategic, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference!
- 36 Speakers In 1 Day! 21 Corporate Speakers, 17 Charity Speakers, 4 Joint Perspectives
- Must-Attend 8th Annual Event - Reshape & Reinvigorate Partnerships Post-Pandemic!
- Not To Be Missed Practical Advice
- Limited Bursary Places Available
- Interactive, Networking Agenda
- Pitch Practice! Live Charity Pitching To Corporate Judges - Back By Popular Demand!
- Quiz The Corporates! What Do They Really Want?
- NEW For 2022! Fundraising Innovation & Purpose Spotlights
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions: A) Live Pitching B) Fundraising Focus C) Social Purpose D) Employee Engagement
Can You Help Corporates & Charities Partner For Long-Term, Mutual Success? Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The 8th Annual Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference & Save £1,000! Call Now On +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Great opportunity to connect with companies and charities in one informative day." Thirdbridge (previous sponsor)
36 Corporate & Charity Speakers Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Virtual Day: Mutually-Beneficial Partnerships Post-Covid • Employee Engagement • Purpose Spotlight - Sustainability • Charity & Corporate Streams – Fundraising Impact & Corporate Purpose • Purpose Spotlight – Mental Health • Strengthening Partnership Relationships • Live Pitching Panel • Purpose-Based Breakout Discussions • Volunteering • Future Landscapes
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.