WIN-WIN! Drive Mutually-Beneficial, Engaging Partnerships That Deliver Real, Long Lasting Results & Thrive Amidst Economic Uncertainty With
New Challenges & Innovations For Strategic, Resilient & High-Impact Corporate Charity Partnerships
08.30 – 09.00 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 – 09.10 GIC Welcome & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Building Resilient Partnerships During The Cost Of Living Crisis
09.10 How To Drive Partnership Success & Promote Continual Growth During Times Of Crisis
- What are the characteristics of a resilient partnership?
- What daring ideas and strategies have partnerships implemented to overcome the challenges of the cost of living crisis?
- How can skills sharing and volunteering programmes offer deep value to partnerships?
- Defining success differently – moving away from a transactional partnership model
09.10 Isabel Oliveira, Sustainability Manager, Santander UK Plc
Nicki Gibson, Senior Corporate Partnership Manager, Macmillan Cancer Support
09.30 Niki Ward, Senior Program Manager, Amazon in the Community, Amazon
Fiona Wolstenholme, Senior Partnerships Manager – Amazon European Lead, Save the Children UK
Employee Engagement In A New Era
09.50 Reach & Engage Employees Wherever They Are & Embed Partnerships Across The Business With Innovative Strategies That Win Employees’ Hearts & Minds In A New Age Of Work
- With cost-of-living impacting employees across businesses, what innovative tactics can keep employees engaged in charity programmes when times are tough?
- Hybrid events are great for mass participation, but what steps can ensure that these translate into demonstrable value?
- How can partnerships and social value projects be utilised to develop social cohesion across teams?
- How can we ensure employees are switched on and engaged with partnerships when working in a hybrid or remote manner?
Laura York, Community Charity Manager, Dunelm
Sarah Bissell, Deputy Director of Relationship Fundraising, Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
Andy Button-Stephens, Head of the Barratt Foundation, The Barratt Foundation
Matthew Case, Head of Brand (Bar+Block), Whitbread PLC
Partnership Journeys In Practice
10.20 Deliver Win-Win Partnerships In Challenging Times Through Innovation, Collaboration & Shared Values In Common Causes
- How can partnerships build in the resilience and agility needed to react to external forces, and still achieve and exceed partnership objectives?
- Ensure that values are aligned behind common goals and that all parties are moving in the same direction
- Not everything goes to plan! How can partnerships collaborate effectively to right the ship when external forces lead to unexpected challenges?
Catrin Hale, Group Social Impact Manager, Currys plc
Elizabeth Anderson, COO, Digital Poverty Alliance
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
Insider Corporate Insights: Values & Obstacles
11.40 – Align Values, Overcome Obstacles & Harness Your Corporate Purpose For Resilient Relationships With Partners & Long-Term Social Impact
- More than just a values match! What are the key drivers that inspire a corporate to instigate a strategic partner with a charity?
- As the shift from CSR to ESG continues, how can charities adapt to fit shifting values without losing their core message and priorities?
- How can partnerships and social values be harnessed to inspire and engage Gen Z customers and colleagues?
- What messaging strategies can charities implement to attract corporate attention and truly stand out compared to other worthy causes?
Chelsey Wroe, Head of Sustainability, Heineken UK
Ravi Masih, Society & ESG Lead, Severn Trent
Jeannet Lingán, Head of Foundation – The Compass Group Foundation, Compass Group PLC
Aalia Kazi, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Partner, Roche
Jo Curtis, Community Manager, B&Q
12.10 Your Questions Answered By Our Expert Panel
Practical Breakout Peer Discussions
12.20 Deep Dive Into Key Issues In Strategic Partnerships, Hear Top Tips, Be Inspired & Share Innovations!
a) International Vs National Vs Local
Amal Gomersall, Senior Vice President, Community Relations EMEA, Citi
b) Advocacy Partnerships
Stuart McCallum, Partnership Research Executive, WWF-UK
c) Partnering With SME’s
Vicky Lake, Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, Alzheimer’s Research UK
d) Contactless Fundraising
e) Digital Innovations
f) Charity Brand Value
12.40 Don’t Forget To Post Your Innovations, Ideas And Knowledge-Sharing On Our Dedicated Board!
Environment & Climate
12.45 – Harness The Power Of Partnerships To Bring Strategy to Life & Take Meaningful Action Against The Climate Crisis
- How can charities showcase their expert knowledge around climate to fit corporate strategies and build meaningful partnerships based around shared values?
- Harness cause-related marketing around climate to drive revenue and deliver real change
- Planting trees is no longer enough! What innovative environmental initiatives can truly make an impact and avoid accusations of greenwashing
Sarah Giles, Head of Managed Partnerships, WWF-UK
Henrietta Stock, Senior Sustainability Manager – Carbon Accounting & Removals, Aviva
13.05 Morning Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
Failure Confessionals - Chatham House Rules
New For 2023
13.35 It Isn’t All About Success! Redefine Failures & Difficulties As Opportunities For Growth With Our Partnership Experts
Victoria Rich, Corporate Partnerships Manager, The Royal British Legion
Emily Lever, Head of Corporate & Commercial Partnerships, Dogs Trust
Becky Read, Interim Deputy Head of Corporate (Development), Dogs Trust
14.05 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Fundraising Innovations In New Landscapes
14.15 Inspire Sky-High Fundraising Through Innovative Strategies That Overcome Fatigue & Build Resilient Funding Streams
- With when times are tough, how can old-school fundraising and financial backing adapt and innovate to ensure success?
- Overcome fatigue and truly showcase the why when it comes to donations and fundraising
- How can partnerships find the right balance when it comes to pushing fundraising during the cost of living crisis and ensure maximum returns?
- How can fundraisers truly think outside the box and explore every avenue when it comes to raising funds and go above and beyond?
Ben France, Head of Corporate Partnerships, The Royal British Legion
Becky McKeown, Senior Partnerships Manager, Drinkaware
14.45 Hear Live Feedback From Our Expert Corporate Panel On Charity Pitches & Their Insights On The Key Tips & Tricks To Ensure Pitch Success
Charlie Baxter, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Chance to Shine
Neil Fleming, Director, Financial Inclusion, Standard Chartered Bank
Natasha Jamal, Vice President, Social Impact – Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth, Mastercard
Chris Gasnier, Senior Communications Manager – Responsible Business, Three UK
15.15 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
Volunteering & Skills Sharing
15.45 – Drive Mutually-Beneficial Results With Deep Impact Though Meaningful Volunteering Programmes
- When time is more available than funds, how can partnerships ensure volunteering opportunities are delivering true value?
- Showcase the value of skill sharing and deliver innovative initiatives that break the norm and deliver meaningful value across the partnership
- As volunteering becomes more popular, how can charities increase capacity for volunteering opportunities and maximise its potential to deliver real change?
Lydia Butler, Ethics & Sustainability Specialist, John Lewis Partnership
Kate Warner, Project Manager & Trustee of The Golden Jubilee Trust, John Lewis Partnership
Mick Hubbard, Partner & Training Coordinator / Volunteer, John Lewis Partnership / MK Food Bank
16.05 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Measurement & Impact
16.35 – Effectively Measure Social Impact & ROI & Deliver Results For Charities & Corporates Alike
- Outside of the pounds and pence, what key metrics showcase the true value and power of a partnership’s work?
- How much is too much? Ensure measurement strategies are focusing on key targets and not creating unnecessary work?
- How can partnerships collaborate effectively on the key objectives that matter to both parties and actions behind these?
Anna Cuskin, Social Impact Lead, Coventry Building Society
Neil Child-Dyer, Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, Centrepoint
16.55 Innovations Round-Up: Our Chairs Share Some Of The Innovations Shared Throughout The Day From The Board, & Also Announce The Winner Of A Donation To Their Chosen Charity
Future Of Corporate Charity Partnerships
17.00 – Ensure Partnerships Are Fit-For-The-Future & Embrace The Evolution Of Partnerships To Deliver Long-Term Value For All Parties
- What key emerging trends are on the horizon for practitioners from both charities and corporates?
- How can digital advances be effectively implemented to boost fundraising and engagement and increase partnership value, without breaking the bank?
- As the nature of partnerships continue to evolve, what do both sides need to prioritise to maximise value and impact for both parties?
Myles Storey, Campaigns Manager – Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Virgin Media O2
Alex Fleming, Head of Business Development, The Prince’s Trust
Jess Phillimore, Fundraising & Corporate Partnerships Manager, FoodCycle
Richard Amos, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Samaritans
Liz Roche, Head of Foundation & Sustainable Business, Vodafone
Giorgia Molinari, Head of Corporate & Games Partnerships, Autistica
Nicky O’Malley, Director of Corporate Partnerships, Global Action Plan
17.30 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference