For one day only on 1st October 2020, Heads and Directors of Corporate Charity Partnerships and CSR from industry-leading corporates and charities will unite at The 7th Annual Strategic Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference in London.
This is not a room filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates. With 6+ years' experience within this specific, unique sector, we offer a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior corporate charity partnership professionals from a cross-sector of industries – decision makers and budget holders. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting, practitioner-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience.
Book Your Exhibition Stand & Two Delegate Passes Before 23rd April & SAVE £300! Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a brand driven event. Packages start from just £4,499.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading organisations. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Prices start from just £4,999. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including: Heads and Directors of Corporate Partnerships, Charity Partnerships, CSR, Fundraising, Business Development and Social Responsibility
- Lead Generation: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- Brand Positioning Raised: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- Stay Ahead Of Your Competition: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, then please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.