For one day only on 12th October 2022, Heads and Directors of Corporate Charity Partnerships and CSR from industry-leading corporates and charities will unite online at The 9th Annual Strategic Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference!
This is not an event filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates. With 9 years' experience within this specific, unique sector, we offer a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior corporate charity partnership professionals from a cross-sector of industries – decision makers and budget holders. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting, practitioner-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
"Great opportunity to connect with companies and charities in one informative day." Thirdbridge
"Jam packed and very useful." NCFE
"The event hosts were exceptionally helpful, resourceful and polite." The Royal Society of Chemistry
Speaking, Exhibiting & Meetings Opportunities:
Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities to the entire delegation and listing as a speaker alongside our market-leading, senior brand-side speakers.
One-To-One Meetings with delegates of your choice arranged in advance and scheduled to take place on the day itself.
Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure: Extensive pre-conference marketing on websites, email campaigns, industry press and delegate communications.
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with our dedicated coffee and lunch breaks hosted in the exhibition and networking room.
Roundtables & Peer Discussions - Host breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees.
Host Your Own Competition: There will be a draw and frequent announcements throughout the day - on your behalf - with gifts emailed or posted after the event with your branded materials.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including: Heads and Directors of Corporate Partnerships, Charity Partnerships, CSR, Fundraising, Business Development and Social Responsibility
- Lead Generation: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- Brand Positioning Raised: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- Stay Ahead Of Your Competition: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, then please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.