On 3rd October, senior decision-makers from leading corporates and charities will gather in central London to network at the annual Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference. Now in its 4th year, this popular, annual event is the meeting ground for charities and corporates looking to drive partnership success and impact. Here’s where you come in! We have limited opportunities to speak, exhibit or host one-to-one meetings. We are passionate about working closely with all of our event partners so that we can truly understand their objectives and goals and help our partners get the most value and return on their investment. Download The Sponsorship & Exhibition Brochure Here.
‘Great opportunity to connect with companies and charities in one informative day.’ Thirdbridge
‘Great content and good networking opportunity.’ The Royal Society of Chemistry
ARE YOU A CHARITY? Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £1549 +VAT (save £450). Click here to book your stand.
ARE YOU A CORPORATE? Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £1999 +VAT (save £500). Click here to book your stand.
Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. We have a number of speaking, sponsorship, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages available. Below please find a taster but for a complete list with prices, please download the brochure here.
LEAD SPEAKING & BRANDING PACKAGE
20 minute speaking session during the main conference day
Website, documentation pack and onsite branding
ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS PACKAGE
One-on-one facilitated meetings with key delegates of your choice
Website, documentation pack and onsite branding
EXHIBITION STAND PACKAGE
The bottom line is this – we can deliver you the right target audience.
One day, all under one roof, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing relationships and position yourself firmly among your competitors as serious industry players. We will spend time and money training your team on how to maximise their impact at the event, be that if they are speaking, exhibiting or simply networking at the event.
If you’re interested in getting involved in The Strategic, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference, please email email@example.com or call the conference team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Our Previous Conference Exhibitors & Sponsors Say It Best!
- ‘Great opportunity to connect with companies and charities in one informative day.’ Thirdbridge
- ‘Jam packed and very useful.’ NCFE
- ‘The event hosts were exceptionally helpful, resourceful and polite.’ The Royal Society of Chemistry
Our previous corporate partnership charity events receive on average a 97% delegate satisfaction rating!
Some Of The Most Sought-After Ways In Which Our Partners Work With Us Include:
- Delegate exercise or practical scenario facilitator
- Conference speaker; usually as a joint client case study (subject to strict research restrictions)
- Panel facilitator or contributor (subject to strict research restrictions)
- Exhibitor or display area host for showcasing products and services
- ‘Live experience’ host, such as sampling, interactive technology, simulators
- Refreshments or lunch host
- Live product demonstration or giveaway session
- Workshop facilitator
- Networking host
- Brand exposure on the integrated marketing campaign
- Onsite brand exposure
- Personalised mailing offering discounts courtesy of the sponsor
- Champagne receptions with branded merchandise
Why Should I Get Involved In The Strategic, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference?
1. Your lead generation challenges tackled:
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Meet potential new clients at numerous built-in and facilitated networking slots.
2. Your brand positioning raised:
- Showcase your expertise and share your insights to impress your clients.
- Meet senior-level delegates looking to learn and seek out new partners.
- Research quality, consumer-centric programmes and cost of entry guarantees a targeted and senior-level audience.
- Interaction and involvement guaranteed with our fast-paced, interactive and varied formats/practical exercises.
3. Your current standing maintained:
- Account manage and liaise with your current clients attending – or bring them along yourself as an account management tool.
- Your clients and prospects are offered preferential rates.
- Reassure your current clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speaker faculties (consistently amongst the highest percentage of practitioner speakers in the UK).
4. Cost-effective marketing and advertising:
- 6 months of intensive marketing and advertising to relevant markets – getting your name out there.
- Numerous on the day and follow up advertising opportunities available to enhance your positioning.
5. Your competitors benchmarked:
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
- Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen your competitive advantage as a leader in your field by being billed as an event partner.
6. Align yourself with quality experiences:
- Our previous corporate partnership charity events receive on average a 97% delegate satisfaction rate. Our speaker and delegate testimonials speak for themselves!
For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.