Maximise Mutual Value, Measurable Impact & Engagement With Strategic, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships
Next-Level Approaches For Negotiating & Refreshing Partnerships, Measuring Impact, Innovating Fundraising, Skill Sharing & Volunteering, Boosting Engagement & Achieving Mutual Objectives
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 3rd October 2017 & Post-Conference Practical Strategies For Charities Workshop, 4th October, Millennium Mayfair (NEW Networking Venue), London. Download Brochure. Book Before 3rd August & Save Up To £399.
The Industry’s Hottest Topics Covered In One-Day:
- Innovative, Strategic Approaches: Form impactful, win-win partnerships
- Boost Engagement & Maintain Momentum: Drive long-term success
- Prove Mutual Value, Success & Impact! Measure ROI and social impact to secure buy-in
- Creative Volunteering, Skill-Sharing & Fundraising: Harness new opportunities and shared expertise
- Quiz The Corporates! Key insights into expectations and best-practice approaches
- Brexit, Economic & Political Uncertainty: Combating external pressures
- Next-Level Partnership Trends & Innovations: Keep up-to-date with the latest innovations in practice
Corporate & Charity Hot Topic Dedicated Breakout Streams (Closed Doors, Chatham House Rules Apply!)
A) Corporate Stream: Measurement & Buy-In + Innovations & Trends Panel
B) Charity Stream: Brexit, Economic & Political Uncertainty Debate + Corporate Insights Panel
PLUS! This Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference Also Features:
- 49 Corporate Charity Partnership Experts In 1 Inspiring Day: 32 Corporates, 17 Charities, 11 Joint Perspectives
- 12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Partnership Topics
- 8 Strategic Partnerships In Practice: Informal, Co-Presented Discussions
- 4 Corporate Clinics
- 2 Charity Insight Zones
- 5 Facilitated Peer Discussions: A) Achieving Social Change Through Collaboration B) Charity Of The Year C) Thinking Beyond Fundraising! D) Multi-National, Complex Partnerships E) Collaborative Partnerships
- 4 Conference Co-Chairs: Corporate & Charity Perspectives
- 1 Interactive Main-Stage Panel Debate: Engagement
- 1 Double Perspective With Joint Q&A: Innovative, Strategic Partnerships
- Live Voting
- Speed Networking
- A One-Day, Post Conference, Interactive Workshop Dedicated To Charities: Practical Strategies For Charities: Approaching, Winning Over & Engaging Corporates, 4th October 2017
Brand NEW Luxury 4* Networking Venue, The Millennium Mayfair Hotel
12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Partnership Topics: Innovative, Strategic Partnerships • Engagement • Corporate Clinics & Charity Insight Zones • Driving Momentum & Long-Term Partnerships • Corporate Stream: Measurement & Buy-In + Innovations & Trends • Charity Stream: Brexit, Economic & Political Uncertainty + Corporate Insights • Measurement, ROI & Social Impact • Fundraising & Innovation • Strategic Partnerships In Practice • Volunteering & Skill-Sharing
Can you help corporates and charities drive partnership success and impact? For more information on how to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 3rd August from just £1,549 +VAT (Save £450). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The 4th Annual Strategic, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference: Click Here To View The Full Agenda.
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Speed Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
- Paul Eastwood, Director – Partnerships, Virgin Money
- Co-Chair To Be Confirmed From Teenage Cancer Trust
INNOVATIVE, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE & JOINT Q&A
09.20 Innovative Techniques For Approaching, Developing & Delivering Different Strategic, Win-Win Partnership Models With True Value & Impact
09.20 Perspective One
- Kate Franks, Foundation Manager, the innocent foundation
- Kat Ross, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Action Against Hunger
09.40 Perspective Two
- Kate Gibson, Vice President Corporate Responsibility, IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group)
ENGAGEMENT – PANEL DISCUSSION
10.10 Successful Strategies & New Ideas For Boosting & Maintaining Employee Engagement & Business-Wide Buy-In To Drive Partnership Success
- Eleanor Turner, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Prudential, UK & Europe
- Jessie Macneil-Brown, Senior Manager International Campaigns & Corporate Responsibility, The Body Shop
- Claudia Candiotto, Corporate Responsibility Executive EMEA, Hilton
- Emily Wilkie, Corporate Partnership Manager, Place2Be
- Victoria Moorhouse, Head of Sustainability – Costa, Whitbread
10.45 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.15 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
DRIVING MOMENTUM & LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS – JOINT PERSPECTIVE
11.35 Best-Practice Strategies For Keeping The Momentum Going & Ensuring Long-Term Partnership Success For Both Organisations
- Juliet Silvester, Head of Responsible Business EMEIA, Fujitsu UK & Ireland
- Melanie Failes, Senior Corporate Partnership Manager, Macmillan Cancer Support
Closed-Door Corporate & Charity Breakout Streams
Join your dedicated breakout stream to focus on some of the more sector-specific issues: colour-coded entry for corporate- or charity-only rooms, Chatham House rules apply.
CORPORATE STREAM: MEASUREMENT & BUY-IN – JOINT PERSPECTIVE
12.00 O2 & NSPCC: Delivering Real Social Impact & Driving Commercial Value Through Our Strategic Partnership
- Shelley Seed, O2 & NSPCC Partnership Programme Manager, Telefónica O2 UK
- Rachel Hawksworth, Senior Programme Manager – Child Safety Online, Impact & Innovations, NSPCC
CORPORATE STREAM: PARTNERSHIP INNOVATIONS & TRENDS – PANEL
12.20 Keeping Up-To-Date With The Latest Trends & New Innovations For Next-Level Partnerships
- Suzanne Westlake, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Corporate Affairs, Ocado
- Payal Dalal, Head of Global Community Programmes, Standard Chartered
- Kim Haynes, Head of New Partnerships, Oxfam
- Paul Streets OBE, Chief Executive, Lloyds Bank Foundation
- Siena Parker, Head of Creative Responsibility, Penguin Random House UK
CHARITY STREAM: BREXIT, ECONOMIC & POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY
12.00 From Brexit To Worldwide Political & Economic Change & Uncertainty, What’s The Likely Impact For Partnerships?
- Interactive Delegate Debate
CORPORATE INSIGHTS PANEL – QUIZ THE CORPORATES!
12.20 What Do Corporates Expect & How Can Charities Optimise Their Approaches To Maximise Their Chances Of Success?
- Paul Broadhead, Head of Community Investment & Education Outreach, Rolls-Royce Plc
- Barry Clavin, Head of Campaigns & Social Goals, The Co-op
- Nicole Lovett, Director, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility UK, Deutsche Bank
- Jo Daniels, Senior Sustainable Business & Corporate Partnerships Manager, Marks & Spencer plc
12.50 Lunch For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.20 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions, Corporate Clinics & Charity Insight Zones
A) Achieving Social Change Through Collaboration
Sam Davies, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Shelter UK
B) Charity Of The Year
Katie Mosses, Corporate Partnerships Manager, The Brain Tumour Charity
C) Thinking Beyond Fundraising!
Lisa Basford, Director, Global Corporate Responsibility, IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group)
D) Multi-National, Complex Partnerships
Hugh Mehta, Head, Corporate Partnerships Management, WWF
E) Collaborative Partnerships
Ana Svab, Corporate Responsibility Advisor, Sodexo
Corporate Clinics & Charity Insight Zones
F) Payal Dalal, Head of Global Community Programmes, Standard Chartered Bank
G) Julian Yorke, Global Community & Engagement Manager, Clarks
H) Amy Whidburn, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, Mothercare
I) Karen Tighe, Head of Fundraising & Volunteering & Charlie Godolphin, Charity Partnerships Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
J) James Hails, Head of Fundraising & Volunteering, British Heart Foundation
K) Ejemhen Esangbedo, New Business Unit Manager, World Vision UK
14.00 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
- Graham Precey, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Ethics, Legal & General Group Plc
- Paul Streets OBE, Chief Executive, Lloyds Bank Foundation England & Wales
MEASUREMENT, ROI & SOCIAL IMPACT
14.15 Proving The Value Of Partnerships With Effective Tools & Techniques For Measuring & Evaluating The Tangible Benefits, Social Impact & Long-Term Achievements
- Matthew Leopold, Brand – Sponsorship & CSR, British Gas
FUNDRAISING & INNOVATION – JOINT PERSPECTIVE
14.35 Exploring Innovative Ideas, Creative Fundraising Activities & New Ways Of Thinking Around The Changing Face Of Corporate Charity Partnerships
- Lisa Bonadonna, Head of the Save the Children Partnership, GSK
- Arabella Moore, Senior Lead for the GSK-Save the Children Partnership, Save the Children UK
14.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
15.25 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
8 JOINT PERSPECTIVES: STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN PRACTICE
15.55 What’s The Real Story? Learn From The Practical Day-To-Day Challenges & Successes Of Strategic Corporate Charity Partnerships
A) Siena Parker, Head of Creative Responsibility, Penguin Random House UK; Ruth Harrison, Director, Spread The Word
B) Paul Broadhead, Head of Community Investment & Education Outreach, Rolls-Royce Plc; Charlotte Clapham, Programme Manager, RISE
C) Matthew Lock, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Samaritans; Annette Saunders, Corporate Responsibility Manager, Vanquis Bank
D) Jo Daniels, , Senior Sustainable Business & Corporate Partnerships Manager, Marks & Spencer plc; Paul Buchanan, Executive Director, Business in the Community
E) Chris Carter, Corporate Account Manager, Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity; Clyde Muir, Vice President, Brand & Marketing, Europe, RBC Capital Markets, Royal Bank of Canada
F) Sam Davies, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Shelter UK; Sascha Chennell, Senior Social Investment Manager, Nationwide Building Society
G) Rosalind Munro, Head of Community Investment, GE Global Growth Organisation UK & Ireland & Marelisa Vega, Community Relations Manager, GE Global Growth Organisation UK & Ireland; Partner Speaker To Be Confirmed, Help for Heroes
H) Karen Tighe, Head of Fundraising & Volunteering, Lloyds Banking Group; Speaker TBC, Mental Health UK
VOLUNTEERING & SKILL SHARING – JOINT PERSPECTIVE
16.30 Harnessing New Opportunities In Volunteering & Skill Sharing For Value-Adding, Mutually-Beneficial Partnerships
- James Sutton, Business Development Strategist, Raleigh International
- Clémence Francelle, CSR & Foundation Officer, BNP Paribas (Suisse)
16.50 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
17.15 Official Close Of Conference Day
PLUS! Consolidate your learning from the main conference day at this separately-bookable, dedicated charity post-conference workshop day on 4th October 2017.
Practical Strategies For Charities Workshop Day: Approaching, Winning Over & Engaging Corporates
09.15 Morning Coffee & Introductions; Chair’s Opening Remarks
SUCCESSFULLY APPROACHING CORPORATES
09.45 Assessing The Do’s & Don’ts Of Contacting Corporates: Effective Preparation & Application Strategies To Maximise The Chances Of Success
Guest Speaker To Be Confirmed
10.30 Experience Sharing: What Works & What Doesn’t?
Short, informal group discussion and ideas sharing around tried and tested methods for successfully approaching corporates.
10.45 Coffee & Networking Break
WINNING PITCHING STRATEGIES
11.15 Crafting Successful Pitching Strategies To Catch Attention & Secure Corporate Partnerships
Guest Speaker To Be Confirmed
12.00 Putting It Into Practice: Live Pitching Practical Exercise
Test out your pitching techniques and find what works in this informal practical exercise.
12.30 Lunch Break
13.30 Chair’s Afternoon Remarks
13.45 Keeping Up With The Trends & Harnessing Creative Approaches To Drive Long-Term Corporate Engagement & Partnership Success
Guest Speaker To Be Confirmed
14.30 Practical Focus: Toolkits For Engaging Corporates
Share best-practice tips and learnings around successfully engaging corporates.
14.45 Coffee & Networking Break
FUNDRAISING VS. VOLUNTEERING
15.15 Next-Level Strategies For Creating Innovative Partnership Opportunities Which Keep Corporates Engaged & Achieve Your Objectives!
Guest Speaker To Be Confirmed
16.00 Reflection & Review: Fundraising Experience Sharing
What works for you and what challenges have you faced? Short, informal group discussion consolidating the day’s key learnings and insights.
16.15 Close Of Workshop Day
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Innovative, Win-Win Corporate Charity Partnerships Conference, please email email@example.com.